- This event has passed.
Fifth International Conference on Nuclear Power Plant Life Management
16th May - 19th May
Purpose and Objectives
The objectives of the conference are to:
- Emphasize the role of PLiM programmes in assuring safety and improving reliable NPP operation;
- Identify the economic impacts of PLiM and LTO programmes, as well as methodologies for their evaluation;
- Provide key elements and good practices related to the safety aspects of ageing, ageing management and LTO;
- Provide a forum for information exchange on national and international policies, regulatory practices, and for the demonstration of strategies, including their application in ageing management and PLiM programmes for operating and new NPPs; and
- Exchange lessons learned from managing NPP PLiM during the global pandemic.