Join us for an analysis of the policy outlooks on the future of hydrogen production from nuclear power. Speakers include experts from the European institutions, industry, and international organisations.
Want to participate? REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Watch the webinar
- Welcome and introduction – Yves Desbazeille, Director-General, nucleareurope
- The hydrogen market, focus on Europe – Andrei Goicea, Policy Director, nucleareurope
- Policy panel:
- Alina Constantin Ph.D., Associate Nuclear Engineer, Department of Nuclear Energy, IAEA
- Simon Pujau, Public Affairs Officer, Hydrogen France
- Antonio Fernandez, Policy Analyst, European Roundtable on Climate Change and Sustainable Transition
- Bastien Bonnet-Cantalloube, Senior Officer, Industry and Sustainability Policy, Hydrogen Europe
- Andrei Goicea, Policy Director, nucleareurope
- DG GROW, European Commission (invited)
- Questions from the audience
The webinar will be moderated by Aymen Grira, Innovation & Incubation Manager at Westinghouse and chair of nucleareurope’s Hydrogen Task Force.
Should you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org